Help Topics

Academic calendar
Academic honors
Academic Performance Alerts
Academic warning, probation and suspension
Access code
Accessing your financial aid status letter
Accuplacer assessment (off-campus)
Accuplacer assessment testing
Add a major
Advising information
Appeal a transfer course decision
Appealing a suspension
Application deadlines
Applying for financial aid
Articulation agreements
Avoid registration cancellation for non-payment
Campus bookstores
Campus closings
Change of Address/Phone/Advisor form
Change of name request
Checking your major/program
Concurrent Enrollment
Course delivery options
Course loads
Course registration
Creating a CAREERnet Account
D2L Brightspace
DARS (Degree Audit Reporting System)
Degree verification
Detroit Lakes cafeteria
Detroit Lakes Campus Service Team
Developmental courses
Diploma information
Direct deposit
Dropping/adding/withdrawing from courses
Early Alert
Enrollment verification letter request
Fergus Falls Campus Service Team
Financial aid award letter
Financial Aid Checklist
Financial aid deadlines
Financial aid status
FN letter grade
Full-time vs. part-time students
FW letter grade
Good academic standing
Graduation application
Hold codes
How do online classes work?
Immunization requirements
Important dates and deadlines
Important information for visiting students
International student admissions
Job Openings
Loan application process
Loan disbursements
LockDown Browser
M State Catalog
M State scholarships
M State Student Handbook
M State's FAFSA code
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
Moorhead cafeteria
Moorhead campus service team
Need help? Contact us!
Office 365 and Outlook email for students
Online students can enroll in campus-based courses
Paying your bill
Preliminary award letter
Probation: Now what?
Probation: What does this mean?
Processing Center
Proctored test requirement
Programs and majors
PSEO program, application and forms
Ready to graduate
Registering for courses
Registration cancellation for non-payment
Registration events
Release of student information
Returning to college
Reverse transfer
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal
Semester start dates
Starting your online class
Student health insurance
Student ID cards
Study time for online courses
Suspension: What does this mean?
Third-party payments
Transcript requests
Transferring credits to M State
Transferring from M State
Tuition and fees
Tuition reciprocity
Visiting campus
Visiting student application
Wadena cafeteria
Wadena Campus Service Team
Warning: Now what?
Warning: What does it mean?
Withdrawing from a course
Work study eligibility

Get Help

" class="hidden">钦州多才网